Sunday, September 9, 2012

AT THE DEALERSHIP

At a car dealership you usually need to provide the vin number for service to be rendered. Or so I'm told. It's on the registration that is carried in every car's glove compartment. Right.

I went in to order the damaged part, in this case a new seat belt, back seat drivers side, while Shae retrieved her registration. Easy, right. Apparently not.

Shae found all registrations except the current one. Remember, I was in ordering the part and Cephus was with Shae, who is now furious with her father for not keeping the registrations up to date (why is it his responsibility, huh). So needless to say, she has made a phone a not so calm call to dear old dad.

I know none of this communication until Cephus appears by my side in the parts department. "It is much safer in here" escapes his mouth. I have to chuckle as he relates the story to me.

Shae had to eat a little crow because, in fact, the current registration was in the compartment just not in the proper folder.

Welcome to the land of Roderick Ceph. Enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment