Tuesday, December 11, 2012

BONBONS

Every Christmas since the wedding, our wedding, Scott's mom has made yummy bonbons.  This year when she asked what she could bring for our holiday enjoyment, of course, we said bonbons.  We always say bonbons.  Her reply "I don't remember those".

Sadly, she is getting older and some memories are simply gone.  However, due to the age we live in, I found a similar, if not exact, recipe online.  Now I can carry on the tradition.

I mixed, combined, stirred, chopped, drained and created all afternoon.  The bonbons have been shaped and are now freezing.  In about an hour I will dip them in scrumptious chocolate.  My mouth is watering just typing this post.

I'll let you know what the family thinks after they have taste tested them.  Another Roderick tradition is taking flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment