Thursday, November 4, 2010

CRAZYHORRIBLENOGOODNOTFUNLOSTSTUFFTOOHOTDAY!

Oh my goodness. Today has been so stinkin' hot I can't beleive we still live at the beach. Seriously, HB is supposed to get cool ocean breezes. No way today.

And I lost my debit card and my sunglasses. It sounds like a little ditty of a loss, however, when it's hot it is not. The sunglasses were precription and I use my debit card all the time.

One great thing that happened was a gal from Cumberland, Md. contacted me on facebook looking for Shelly. We haven't heard from Beth Ann since 1971. Talk about a blast from the past.

1971. Wow, I am getting O-L-D.

1 comment:

  1. getting old? I'd say it's pretty safe to say you're there... ;)

    It's okay mom. Like a fine wine, you just get better with age!

    ReplyDelete