Monday, November 29, 2010

HOPE & ADDISON . . . LAX TO MEDFORD

Addison and Hope flew into Medford on Thanksgiving Day.

6:30am - on the road to LAX
9:00am - took off for San Francisco
10:00am - landed in San Francisco and spent a considerable amount of time wasting
Noon - took off for Medford
1:00pm - I am waiting to greet them with a loving response

Addison looks at me and says "Can we go shopping tomorrow and by the way this is a really small airport".

Hope grabs my arm and says "Mom, our plane from San Francisco to here had helicopter propellers on the wings that were sideways. It was scary. There were only 25 people on our flight and one flight attendant. Can you believe that? When are we eating?"

As we walked to our car I realized that I forgot where I parked. Yeah. Hard to believe isn't it? It's difficult to find your car when there are not a 1000 other cars to choose from, but this was Medford not LAX.

When Roderick's fly it is always an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment