Monday, November 29, 2010

THANKSGIVING FAVORS

A new tradition began on Thanksgiving Day 2010 at the Pearson homestead. Favors at our TG table will now be Christmas ornaments. Not just any Christmas ornaments.

I will search the world wide web over all year long to find the perfect ornament. No store will be left unscathed by my eyes. I will not stop until my goal is achieved. It will not be an easy task and I do not take this challenge lightly. Many minutes of thought will go into each ornament. I will select it with care making sure that it depicts exactly the sentiment I want to evoke. I will dream of ornaments that will adorn our Thanksgiving table. I have already began my search for next year.

Let the scariest, ugliest, ghastliest, oddest, strangest, ornament search begin.

The ornament will be sitting at each place setting on our table on Thanksgiving Day. Every person in attendance must find the ornament that they think represents them before being seated.

We Roderick's are a twisted bunch. Just ask the Pearson's.

No comments:

Post a Comment