Tuesday, March 15, 2011

IT'S A 50'S THING: #21

I was working in the backstage area of the Treehouse, became warm, and took off my sweater.
I heard someone come into the room, which is unusual on a Tuesday morning. I went to see who had invaded my domain.

I had forgotten that Kurt was doing a workshop for several people and he had brought them up for a visit. I went to open the back storeroom door so attendees could have a look see at where I store all my gadgets.

I returned to the backstage room where a mirror is hanging on the wall just inside the door. It is there for our actors to check costuming before going on stage. Being the vain person I am, I always look at myself to make sure I am presentable.

Today as I viewed my image I was simply mortified. When I had removed my sweater I neglected to pull my shirt down and my lily white belly was hanging out. Yes, for all of Kurt's workshop people to see.

Lord have mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment