Monday, March 14, 2011

TACO BELL

It started innocently enough. Innocuous even. But somewhere it went horribly wrong.

We, all of us girlfriends, were sitting in our hotel room finishing up a recipe book to be gifted the next day in our main session. You see we were enjoying our Girlfriends Getaway. A weekend meant to grow us spiritually, emotionally and create community among believers. We were, after all, mature in our walk. Really.

We were gathered in our comfy, cozy PJ's chatting each other up when suddenly the conversation took an odd turn. Someone said "Have you ever eaten at Taco Bell? It gives me the worst f**ts." Wait. What? Girls just don't talk that way. "Yeah. I call them Taco Bell f**ts. They wreak." I am stunned at the frankness of my bff's. "You know how you can quiet a f**t? Gently raise one of your butt cheeks and it just wisps gently out making nary a sound."

These are my spiritual accountability partners. These are women I go to with struggles. These are downright gorgeous female examples of perfection.

Seriously. The best "stinkin" weekend ever :). Love you bunches my bff's: CB, CH, CW, HR, KT, MH, PC, SH,

No comments:

Post a Comment