Sunday, October 30, 2011

WOW!

I didn't realize how long it's been since I posted on the ole blog. Time has a way of sneaking right past me. And to be honest it has been crazy nuts around the Roderick abode.

Scott's dad is busy overcoming several serious health issues and we are along for the ride. Really. We drive down (Scott & I or more often than not just Scott) to Carlsbad for surgeries, post op, doctors appointments, etc. And as a bonus while we're there we just throw in and take his mom to her medical visits as well. Please tell me this too shall pass. Sometimes I feel like the filling inside of a Hostess Ding Dong. You know everyone needs you and you're in the middle. Our own kids and Scott's parents.

All you can say is "Wow". Now suck it up and be a Roderick.

No comments:

Post a Comment