Saturday, February 27, 2010

3:00 IN THE MORNING

I woke up this morning at 3:00 and tip toed down stairs to get a drink of water. As I reached the bottom I glanced outside and discovered that it had snowed. "That's not right" I thought and then I realized we had once again been hit.

When I returned to bed I shared with Scott what I had observed and we discussed going out and cleaning it up . . . not. We returned to slumberland.

I awoke to wind, rain and raised voices. Addison had discovered the scene and was arguing with Hope about who's friends had accomplished the deed. I intervened and said it could be any of their friends. Addison replied "My friends would never do that and if they did they would do a much better job." Okay.

This was said before she discovered her car had also been a victim of the dreaded white paper. Now it was on. Addison told Hope to find out who did it and let her know. She then drove off to work in a big snit.

Hope did find out who the culprits were and she proceeded to inform her sister.

The HBHS girls fresh/soph soccer team that Addison coaches.

1 comment:

  1. HA! thank goodness cuz for a minute I was thinking you were going to say Kyle and Jake!

    ReplyDelete