Saturday, August 7, 2010

CONES & SHRUBBERY

The San Juaquin valley in central California is not known for it's fabulous scenery. In fact, it is plain, long and frankly quite boring. One's mind tends to wander aimlessly while driving up the 5 through agriculture country. This is exactly what happened to Shae and I on our recent road trip.

Shae was driving and we hit some road construction. Shae said to me "Mom, what would you do if I took out those cones?" I laughed and said "I'll get the flip and video it and you can show your dad when we get home". We laughed and laughed because we knew what Scott would do if he ever saw a video like that.

Shae was still driving and I said "Shae, we should set you up so that it looks like you come rampaging through those bushes at the right. I could get out, use the flip as you come ripping out of there and leave me behind. It would be so funny to see dad's face if he saw a clip like that." Shae said "I can hear dad now as he lectures us." We laughed and laughed again, well because Scott would be so fun to punk.

I know, he's a saint to put up with all of us girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment