Monday, August 9, 2010

OH MY

Addison and I spent the morning and the better part of the afternoon cleaning Hope's room. Yeah. I know. I warned her that if she did not clean it up before she left for Indian Village we were going to do it for her. Here's some of the things we found in the mass of dust, dirt and stuff we can't even begin to guess.

A report card that Scott nor I ever saw.
Seven old cell phones.
Twelve pairs of sunglasses.
A baby doll that was scalped and had no leg.
A tee shirt she wore in elementary school.
Several unused gift cards.
A jar of change that hadn't been rolled.
An orange heavy duty extention cord.
An old Galaxy poster, back when they were green and gold.
A purse still in the Nordstrom's box with the tags still attached.
Six old soccer jersey's.
A fur trick or treat bucket with a skull inside (got a jump out of me).

Cheyne is coming over tomorrow to take down her bed. We finish arranging the rest of her furniture after he's done. Oh my, is she going to be surprised.

Happy, mad or sad. We'll know on Friday when she gets home.

No comments:

Post a Comment