Friday, September 3, 2010

CREATIVE MINDS

My sister, Shelly, and Addison were engulfing on an adventure that neither of them would dare tackle alone. They were going to create a lovely baby shower gift. They both missed the line when the creative gene was handed out. I am not being unkind. I am just stating a fact and they would heartily agree with me. They excel at many other talents, just not creativity. Here are several of the comments I heard escaping their mouths.

"Get a bowl and we'll roll them around that."
"Where are we going to hang all this stuff."
"We are really good at this."
"I hope she likes it."
"Get a camera and take a picture. No one will believe this."
"This is not working."
"I am tired."
"Do we really need this many?"
"Maybe we should glue it?"
"I can't believe people use these."
"Put your finger here and don't move."
"We could sell these."

What were they making? A disposable diaper cake.

Heaven help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment