Sunday, September 12, 2010

IN THE TREEHOUSE . . .

You would not believe how much fun we have in the Treehouse . . . every time . . . all the time. For instance, today . . .

A little girl came up to me during check out and wanted a hug. I hesitated, only because my throat was troublesome, and explained that to her. She smiled and went to sit by, I mean sit on, her friend. Her friend looked at me and said "Miss Cindy --- just farted (her word not mine) on me. I know because I felt the vibration." Both little girls then burst into laughter

During third hour today some 2nd grade boys were in the back goofing around while I was teaching. Shae was sitting behind them and asked them several times to tighten it up and be still. They kept pushing the envelope until another young man, who was trying to listen, said to them, according to Shae, "You guys are going to burn in hell." You must believe he did not learn that in the Treehouse.

I love the unpredictability of my job.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha hilarious! I can only imagine the expression on Shaester's face!

    ReplyDelete