Sunday, September 12, 2010

IT'S A 50'S THING: #11

I woke up this morning exhausted. I slept all night and still am not rested. My throat is scratchy and I have a huge day awaiting me. I am so tired. Whine, whine, whine.

As I get dressed I run from bathroom to bathroom, room to room. In a house full of girls needed items are to be found in all and any room in the Roderick mansion.

I have located the hairspray in the girls bathroom and spray the loose strands that are tossed about my head. I replace the cap and turn to see the shower curtain subtly moving. The flash of terror running through my mind causes a sudden yelp of fear as I know that someone has invaded our humble home.

Nope. Just my arm brushing against the plastic appendage hanging around the bathtub.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment