Monday, March 12, 2012

GET 'ER DONE

I married a genius. You don't beleive me. Read this and weep.

While I was on my getaway, allowance payment came a knocking. Hope receives her portion every two weeks (we coordinate this with our family budget).

Now here is the genius part. Hope has challeges keeping her room tidy, organized, clean . . . yeah, she's a bit of a slob.

So Scott hides different denominations of bills in her room. She finds it as she CLEANS. She changes her sheets . . . boom . . . five dollar bill tucked between them. She hangs up clothes . . . bam . . . she finds a ten under the pile. She takes out her trash . . . bling . . . several ones are under the can. She vacuums . . . well, I don't know where he hid that, but the point is her room was clean and she got the cash. Brilliant.

I love my genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment