Tuesday, March 27, 2012

UPCYCLE

I want to find some wood crates. They don't have to be new. They can be as old as the hills. I know they are out there and I am seeking them out diligently.

For instance today I stopped by Bevmo to see if they had some just laying around the store. Do you know what they said? DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAID?

"We don't sell our wood crates, we destroy them." What? So let's just say I came in and bought a crate of wine. You would take the crate and destroy it and give me my wine in a bag. I got a blank stare. Seriously.

Really Bevmo, try to be a little more eco friendly. Upcycle those crates. I would even throw a couple bucks your way. This is America. Love the environment and let capitalism work.

This can only happen in Roderick world.

No comments:

Post a Comment