Sunday, July 25, 2010

IT'S A 50'S THING: #6

I know. I am a big enough person to admit it. I don't like it, but it is life as we grow older . . . and wiser.

On our recent trip to Oregon, I experienced something not yet familiar to my external anatomy. Apparently, well hydrated and a tummy full of unhealthy snacks causes one to loose the ability to control ones emptying processes.

We turned into a hotel parking lot, hitting a speed bump, and yes, I wet my pants a little bit. Not a proud moment in a mother's life, but I must endure. To make matters even more challenging the following morning, while driving south on the 5, Shae mentioned something extremely funny. Yes. I laughed so hard I wet my pants again. I must ask why this is happening?

Oh, it's a 50's thing, a four children thing, a mom thing, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment