Thursday, July 29, 2010

MAP READING

Shae and I wanted to go shopping at the local mall in Eugene. We got a map from the campus information people and also picked up a brochure about the mall with a small map on the back. We were set. We just needed to sit down and figure out our route.

Shae was holding one map and something about that map didn't look correct. The lay out wasn't right. Shae was pointing and talking and figuring out where we currently were and I couldn't shake the nagging idea that it was wrong. We had two maps and they were not syncing up. What was bugging me?

Oh. Shae was reading the map upside down. Yeah. That took me a while to figure out and Shae kept argueing that she could read maps better upside down. Once again, blond.

My, my, my. We also took 15 minutes to get to a mall that was 2 minutes from the campus.

I am so glad she is going to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment