Monday, July 26, 2010

UGSFAW MEMOIRS

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe our first ever UGSFAW was in 2002. That's right. If my calculations are correct, this is our 8th year of UGSFAW. We started out in the Video Cafe' with about 150 kids. We've expanded all over campus and have exploded into over 850 kids and 200 volunteers. I have fond memories of each and every UGSFAW.

That year we hid the bucket of slime from Dave.
The year of the earthquake.
The year I dyed my hair blue.
The year Kurt ran away from UGSFAW.
The year Kelsey was sicker than sick.
The year of "Reality Mansion".
The year Dave dumped flyers from the 3rd floor down on the Blue Team.
The year Scott and I raced up the bouncer. I won.
The year I spilled the beans and confessed what I knew to Kurt.
The year Tyler pulled the fire alarm. Wait. That was preschool VBS.

And so many more. Did I mention I love my job?

No comments:

Post a Comment