Wednesday, July 20, 2011

SNOT

Kelsey, Shae and I were driving home from a lovely day in Levinworth, WA. Chattering and laughing as we're heading down the highway, Shae sneezes. She starts looking around saying "I know I sneezed something out. Where is it?"

I glance out her window in the front seat and to my horror a huge snotty glob is rolling down the glass. I yell "There it is" pointing toward the side window.

The following event can only be described as hysterical chaos. Shae is screaming "Get me a tissue, get me a tissue" while leaning across the seat toward Kelsey (as if the globbuous mass is plotting an attack on her). Kelsey is screaming "Get it off my window, get it off my window" shoving Shae back into her seat (as if the slime is attaching itself permanently to the glass). I am laughing my hind quarters off, unable to breath while watching the scene play out.

That was the best ab workout I've had in a lone time.

No comments:

Post a Comment