Sunday, July 31, 2011

UGSFAW WEEKEND

There are very few weekends that I do not attend church somewhere. This is one of those weekends. My responsibilities for UGSFAW are complete. And so here I sit, my two little dogs beside me, relaxed, enjoying the quiet of the morning and blogging. I wanted some time to think and be alone with my thoughts. Decompress, meditate, maybe even a nap.

Scott, Hope, Anthony and Matt, however, are at church taking in the festivities. The whole worship essence this weekend is UGSFAW so they will have a spiritual experience not soon forgotten. Even Hope, after being there all week, was looking forward to church this morning. Ultimate, Gnarly, Super, Fantastic, Awesome, Week was exactly what it was for almost 900 kids and volunteers. Adults will get a taste of it this morning. God is good and it was evident all last week. Volunteers, staff, parents, kids. All were blessed. I am so happy to be a part of a church where everyone pulls together to further the spiritual journeys of all.

I think I'll go have another cup of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment