Sunday, April 1, 2012

GARAGE SALE AGAIN

I have a love/hate relationship with garage sales. I love the little (and I do mean little) extra cash it brings in but I do not appreciate the art of the haggle.

Really. The price is $.50 (I find it curious that my keyboard does not have the "cent" sign on it). Do not try to negotiate me down to $.25. That makes me crazy. It.is.pennies. Deal with it. The extra finances will come in handy next week when Hope, Phyllis, CJ and I drive the long road trip to Oregon. It will buy one tank of gas. True fact.

I told the kids in the Treehouse I got a tattoo with some of the extra money. They wanted to see it so I showed them my inner wrist and they bought it. Even our leaders bought it. Totally fake. Another April Fool's win.

Anyone in the market for a couch or freezer? I'll make you a deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment