Friday, April 27, 2012

ONLY IN OREGON

Yep.  This is a true story about what we viewed on a Eugene, Oregon freeway.  Ask Phyllis if you don't believe me.

We are driving to the mall and in my rearview mirror I spy a suspicious looking vehicle.  I use the term suspicious loosely as I really wasn't registering what I was seeing.  It appeared to be a sedan pulling up on our right.  I kept looking.  Phyllis was now looking.  What was that thing?

It was indeed a sedan.  A grass covered sedan.  Tires, windows and roof were the only visable parts of the vehicle not covered in grass.  Actually, artificial turf, but still, grass.  As many do when driving past a car accident, we could not turn away.  We were not thinking clearly and we neglected to take a picture we were so stunned.

You have got to love Eugene . . . the sod capitol of the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment