Friday, June 25, 2010

COW BELLE

I was sent to the grocery store yesterday with instructions to buy Cow Belle cheese. Addison, apparently, has become very fond of it and wants me to start stocking it in our fridge. I run out the door with the list and hit Albertson's.

Understand that I do have several items that I occasionally still purchase at the big "A" but as a general rule we shop Sprouts. I have become unfamiliar with the lay out of this store and I head for the cheese section looking to bag the wanted item. I can not find it. I search, pick up packages, search some more, become frustrated and finally settle on cheese that I think she might like. I take said cheese, along with other can't live without stuff, to check out and head home.

I walk in the house and ask Addison what was the name of the cheese again and she replies with the same title. I hand her the cheese I have purchased. "That's it" she yells.

Oh. It's called Baby Belle not Cow Belle. Heavy sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment