Friday, June 4, 2010

TV IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT

It is pitch black and in the dead of night. I am startled awake by a vague sound in the distance. I lay motionless in bed as I try to interpret the blur of noise. As my eyes adjust to the surroundings I notice a slice of light making an appearance under our bedroom door. I have a conversation with myself about those silly girls neglecting the electric bill again as I decide to get up and investigate.

As I struggle out of bed I find that I am still hearing those odd, muffled echos. Where is that coming from? As I open the bedroom door I discover that not only the lights have been forgotten. The TV is still on and no one is watching it. I trudge down the stairs to find I was mistaken.

Two little dogs are staring at the Disney channel totally engulfed in the Suite Life of Zack & Cody.

Hmm. Seems the girls also forgot to put D & D to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment