Friday, November 20, 2009

NEW MOON

Last night we went to the opening of "New Moon". There were about 10 of us girls and we had a rip roaring time. We took breaks now and then because we got in line at 3:30 in the afternoon for the 12:01 in the morning movie.

Kim and I left for a little while to go to dinner and grab a Starbucks. I made a stop at the restroom. I walked in and as I was entering an empty stall I noticed what appeared to be a pair of male tennis shoes attached to a male body in an adjoining stall. I didn't know what to do . . . so I went ahead and tinkled.

While I was busy I heard very manly noises coming from that peculiar stall. I must say I was befuddled. Did I go in the wrong restroom, I didn't observe urinals? Was the person next to me a male who perhaps had made a wrong turn somewhere? Or was it a female making those man sounds?

I hesitated before exiting the stall and when I did there was only one girl left washing her hands and her shoes were not the pair I had seen under the door. What a mystery.

I left the restroom and shared my story with Kim. She relayed that she had not seen anyone exit before me. We went to dinner and discussed all the possibilities and decided this could only happen to a Roderick.

No comments:

Post a Comment