Monday, November 16, 2009

TALES FROM THE TREEHOUSE

The kids in the Treehouse make me laugh so much I thought I would share a tale or two with you . . . enjoy!

One day we were talking about colleges and what college the kids would like to attend some day. I asked them about UCLA and one little girl said "Miss Cindy, UCLA is not a college, it is a football team."

Saturday night the kids were reciting the books of the New Testament for me. I give out beanies, scarves, stockings and headbands when they have memorized the whole thing. One little boy came up and wanted to give it a go. He started out by saying "Matthew, Mark, Luke John, Ass and Romans."

Occasionally I review the church staff in the Treehouse so the kids are familiar with different people and the jobs they are responsible for at the church. I asked "Who is in charge of the Lighthouse?" One little boy replied "Barack Obama."

Out of the mouths of babes . . . and they weren't even Rodericks.

No comments:

Post a Comment