Sunday, November 22, 2009

A LITTLE SLOW OVER THE HOLIDAYS

I must let all of you know that I may be a little slow now and again over the coming holidays. I strive to write everyday in our family blog. Sometimes life just gets in the way.

My goal is to be able to write one blog every day for a year. I started on August 19, 2009 and I am ahead of schedule at the point. I am going for a similar concept as in the movie "Julia & Julie". So far I have plenty of fodder for many Roderick tales, it is finding the time to sit down and write them in a manner that they all deserve that is my challenge.

So my plea to you is to be patient. Tales will continue to come but at a random pace until after the holidays.

Roderick's seem to be busy at this time of year more than any other. Figure that one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment