Saturday, May 29, 2010

FIREPLACE

I am so happy. Happy. HAPPY! Scott is finishing the fireplace. We picked out the stacked stone and it has entered the Roderick home. We have the backer board, cement, tools, hardware and paint. He has done the homework and has demoed the existing structure. He worked all afternoon yesterday and all day today. The plan, my plan, is to have it complete by June 11, 2010, the first day of the World Cup. Everything up and running, including new furnishings and a brand spanking new flat screen hanging above the brand new stacked stone fireplace.

Scott thinks I may be a bit to aggressive and optimistic about his abilities. He keeps jabbering about money, time and all the other, in my opinion, non essentials. I am just going to keep praying and I know he will do a great job and i will be thrilled with the outcome.

I do have Cheyne's number just in case. He would be happy to come over and lend Scott a hand if the need arises, you know, Scott's the brains and Cheyne's the muscle.

Go USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment