Friday, May 7, 2010

STONE FIRE GRILL

I don't when or how I lost control of the girls, but once again they astound me. This time at a restaurant that we adore. Stone Fire Grill.

I'd just gotten back from Palm Springs and did not feel like cooking at all and Scott was now in Palm Springs on a staff retreat so what's a mom to do? We walked in and went to the counter. The guy who took our order, was, shall we say, extremely hot. Yes, the girls agreed with me and started giggling and acting all weird and flirty. Monique and Rachel had joined us and Rach was just as giddy as my girls.

The girls went on in and found a table as Monique and I paid. I told "Dylan" that the girls thought he was way hot and that's why they were so squirrelly. He smiled and gave us our number.

Dylan traded jobs so he could bring us our food. No question. We ordered more bread sticks and he brought those out as well, all the while checking out the scenery at our table. I love watching the game of love.

Addison and Monique put their heads together and came up with the following note: Dylan, My name is Shae and if you ever want to hang out give me a call. We all left and Adds personally gave him the note with a generous tip.

Shae is still waiting for your call, Dylan.

No comments:

Post a Comment