Wednesday, May 12, 2010

KEAN

I got up this morning and went on my usual walk with my gals, had my second cup of coffee and picked up Scott at the church. We were going on a field trip to try out a coffee shop that may or may not contract with us in our new building. We are planning a book store and small cafe and we are giving our opinion, whether they want it or not, on what the best approach is going to be.

Kean coffee is great. As much as I love Starbucks, there are 5 within walking distance of the church. Not a good idea to incorporate another one of those on the campus. Kean has a different style, ambiance and it is a little milder on the palate. Phyllis, Scott and I really enjoyed our cup in a ceramic mug instead of the paper cup, lid and straw.

Hope and I went to Starbucks this afternoon for the 1/2 price frappacino deal. We love the cold treat and at that price . . . well, you know how I am about a sale.

Four cups of coffee, did I mention I enjoyed a cup before I left this morning? All in the span of about 8 hours.

WOW . . . hope I can sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment