Friday, May 7, 2010

FORGOT

Scott left for work today like any other day. At about 8:30 am he starts gathering all his stuff together and heads out the door as he gives me a kiss. Coffee in one hand and laptop in the other and he is so good to go. Today wasn't any different.

I get a call from him at about 9:10 am. "Can you look by the throne (we call this chair the throne, because when you sit in it that's the feeling you get) and see if my small group stuff is there?" I did and it was. "I'm on my way home."

He walks in the door claiming his morning was so frazzled that he just forgot to get it. We spend some time chatting and once again he gathers up his stuff and is out the door with the dutiful good by kiss.

I am doing laundry by the truck loads because with 3 girls still living at home, that's what I do. I hear the garage door opening and in pops Scott, again. This time he is smiling. "I don't want to tell you what I did because you will blog about it."

Yep. He left without the paperwork again and got all the way to the church before he realized what he had done.

I guess he's a Roderick too.

No comments:

Post a Comment