Sunday, May 9, 2010

MY MOTHERS DAY 2010

My schedule on Mother's Day!

7:00 am - Got up and got ready for work
7:30 am - Left for work with a stop at Starbucks
8:00 am - Treehouse
12:30 pm - Home
1:00 pm - Nap time
4:00 pm - Woke up and got ready to go to the Hayes house for a bbq (Frank grilled up burgers for the Mom's)
7:00 pm - Came home, took a shower and read
10:00 pm - Slumber time

Might not sound like such a big deal to you, but it was an awesome day for me. The only thing missing was my baby girl Kelsey. She knows she was missed. Love you girl.

As a matter of fact, I love them all . . . Kelsey, Addison, Shae and Hope . . . and of course, Scott, without whom I would not even have the girls.

xoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment