Saturday, October 10, 2009

A MOMENT

I'm having a moment. I had to work tonight so I missed all the hustle and bustle of preparing for Homecoming. I did get home for lunch and was able to do their manicures and pedicures. Nicely done, Mom, if I do say so myself.

I kept in contact over the phone while Addison and Michelle were doing make-up and hair. Dresses fit perfectly, shoes matched exactly, skin color was translucent and those two young women were gorgeous. I was able to make it home early so I could see the results myself. I was not disappointed.

Shae and Hope have just left for the Homecoming dance and they were stunning. How did Scott and I make such heart achingly beautiful daughters? I know they will enjoy themselves and have a great time. Shae's last Homecoming and Hope's very first.

I am afraid there will be a line to dance with the ministers daughters this evening and no young man will ever come close to deserving any of our girls. But the joy is in the challenge and as long as they make our girls happy, that will be the means to the end. God bless them, they have a big job ahead.

Enjoy your evening, girls. We love you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment