Friday, January 29, 2010

28

Monday is a day of beginnings. The Roderick household is embarking on a 28 day adventure with Dr. Oz and his method of cleansing out the body and subsequently strike out with a brand new vigor for life. February is the month of love, so we thought we could all do this together as a family. We encourage Kelsey to join us from the north, but we understand if she chooses not to jump on the train this time.

I plan to keep a day to day journal/blog on the journey, so that you may all track our successes and failures. It's gonna be fun.

Oh my, we covet your prayers.

3 comments:

  1. Is it on the Dr. Oz show or is it a book? I'm interested

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking the day to day journaling is not working out so well...is is because you now have no energy to write :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, hbmommy, it is Dr. Oz and no McKinneyville, I am have just neglected it . . . I will try to do better . . . xoxo

    ReplyDelete