Monday, January 11, 2010

AVATAR VS STAR WARS

I remember how I felt after stepping out of the movie theater in 1977. Star Wars was spectacular and the special effects that movie produced was like nothing I had ever seen before. I couldn't stop thinking about Luke, Obi Wan and Darth Vader. The Jedi were beyond even my vivid imagination.

I remember how I felt after stepping out of the movie theater in 2010. Avatar was attractive and pleasing to the eye, but the story line was a bit disturbing and difficult to follow during the first hour. I wanted to stop thinking about . . . I'm sorry . . . I can't even remember the names of the characters. I tired quickly of the tension and discovered 3-D makes me a bit nauseous.

I know. I am old. No excuses. I like what I like. I am Roderick.

No comments:

Post a Comment