Sunday, January 10, 2010

DISHWASHER

FYI. Public Service Announcement. From me to you. Caution. Do as I say and not as I do.

I did something very stupid. I don't know what possessed me. I don't know what I was thinking. I just wanted to get the dishes finished and get on with the holidays and the revelry. I wanted candle light and coziness. I wanted to set a comforting and inviting mood in our home. I wanted the aroma of family unity and love.

I threw all the candle holders in the dishwasher without cleaning the wax out of them. I wanted the sparkling clean glass to reflect the emotions of the season.

January 10, 2010 and we are still trying to get the wax out of the machine. Scott bought some heavy duty clog disrupter today at Home Depot.

I am praying for a miracle and a functioning mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment