Monday, January 25, 2010

SASHA

While waiting to get our tickets to the movies the other night, I was star struck. That's right. Me.

Scott was in line getting our stubs and I was glancing around, people watching. It's one of my favorite past times. I saw this guy in line. I knew I recognized him but from where? All of a sudden I was giddy with excitement. It was Sasha Kljesian of Chivas USA, a midfielder who also plays on the national team. We're talking soccer here, futbol.

I was quick to point him out to Scott and he made a bee line for Sasha and told him he looked forward to seeing him play in the World Cup in South Africa this summer. Scott was also impressed with our chance meeting. Sasha actually graduated from HBHS the year before Kelsey so we have "connections" so to speak.

Hey Sasha, we have four single daughters . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment