Thursday, April 29, 2010

BABIES

This evening I had an awesome opportunity that seldom happens to someone my age. My BFF, Sonia, is having a baby boy in about 1 week. We celebrated at Mimi's with balloons, gifts, dinner and cake. So much fun.

I am so excited for them all. I have known Sonia since the MOPS days and now she is going down the baby path again. Can I hear a big cheer? All of us chatted about things that we haven't touched in years. Brings back so many memories of having my babies. Memories like their cry, their smell, their tiny limbs, their little bottoms. So soft, so helpless and so precious. I know I don't get sappy very often but there is something about babies that makes my heart go pitter pat.

I am so happy for Esvaldo and Sonia and the girls. All the Roderick love and prayers are with your sweet family.

1 comment: