Sunday, April 18, 2010

SPRING

Oh my gosh, it hit me today. The spring nesting/cleaning urge. You know what I mean. It happens to all of us who have been pregnant and maybe those who have not. I can only speak from the pregnancy side. Just before my due dates on all the girls I went through this time where I couldn't get things clean or organized fast enough. I was a white glove fiend.

I became that fiend today only on a different level. Just being busy doing all kinds of odds and ends that need to be done. Let me share with you what I did today.

Got up at 7:00a and went to the job I adore at the church. Worked until 12:00 noon with all the cutest little goobers ever. Came home and fixed a quick lunch for the family and proceed to help Shae with her tea. Made tea sandwiches, set the tables and then took Hope to small group. Came back and took the dogs on a 1 hour walk with Scott, grabbing a cup of coffee while resting the little pooches for a minute. Came back home and checked on the meat loaf I had made for dinner. Ran to pick up Hope from small group. Proceeded to sweep the patio and rearranged patio furniture to prepare for the coming rain. In between all these activities I am doing loads of laundry and throwing dishes in the dishwasher and shaking rugs and placing them in strategic positions around the house. Gave puppies their regular weekly spa/bath treatment and then fed the family. Showered and tried to watch 2012 with Scott, but it stressed me out and I couldn't finish, so am now blogging.

These are the big things I accomplished today, lots of jots and tittles in between.

I am praying that I am not pregnant again. Just kidding. Not pregant . . . no uterus . . . just a burst of spring energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment