Saturday, April 17, 2010

HAIR

Scott and I have a system. A saving system. It probably wouldn't work for everyone, but for us it is a creative way to save funds and enjoy each others company at the same time.

I cut Scott's hair. I have no specific training in this area. I went to Walmart, bought clippers and just started cutting. That is not to say that is has always looked fabulous. Not in the least. One time I was distracted and shaved off a sideburn. He wore a baseball cap for a week. But he trusted, really trusted, me to try again and I have not let him down. His hair usually looks pretty darn good if I do say so myself.

Scott does the highlights in my hair. I put on the old cap and he pulls the strands through while watching TV. He has never let me down. There are times when he gets a little rough on the scalp, but hey, there is always a little pain associated with great beauty. Am I right? I have my hair cut professionally, but the additions are performed by Scott.

The girls won't let us near their hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment