Tuesday, April 27, 2010

FORTUNE COOKIES

Fortune cookies are a favorite of mine. I love to read them. I love to eat them. I would love to bake them if I could find an easy recipe. I love the anticipation at the end of a Chinese meal. Fortune cookies and the bill.

I saved all our fortunes from our Palm Springs P.F. Chang's experience. See if you can match the gal to the fortune. It will not be easy.

"No obstacles will stand in the way of your success this month."
"Treat yourself to a special time this coming weekend."
"You have a natural grace and great consideration of others."
"A wise man will soon enlighten you." I think this one was mine. Imagine that.
"You will be the guest of a gracious host."
"Look with favor upon a bold beginning coming this year."
"Remember three months from this date. Good things are in store for you."
"You will enjoy doing something different this coming weekend."
"Traveling to the east will bring you great rewards."

Match them up bff's.

No comments:

Post a Comment