Monday, April 12, 2010

HAVASU

Love it. Did not want to leave. More relaxation than I have had in a long time. Great time to spend with special friends. Many funny antics that will never be repeated and never forgotten. So thrilled having all the girls with us that are still living at home and missed having my girl Kelsey along for the ride. She will make it sometime. Monique has promised me.

These are the kinds of memories I tuck away in the corners of my heart and I bring them out when I am feeling just a little down. These are the friends who I can count on no matter how I have behaved in the past. They get me and the family I have raised and am raising. These are the friends who are a Jesus journey with me. I know I can count on these friends no matter what the circumstance is. The are the friends who I adore.

The Roderick family has many memories etched on our hearts and look forward to creating so many more.

Love to you all - when are we going back?

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you enjoyed yourself, my OCD was in high gear trying to make sure everyone was happy and having a good time. I love that we have our Cindy "back". I've always said that I love your girls like they are my own and enjoy them everytime they come to Havasu, whether it's one or all.
    And yes, Kelsey will get there someday. More trips are planned for the summer, so anytime you are ready to make more memories and spend more time at the "trailer", let us know, we are always up for a road trip. Who knows, maybe we can start our own "panty tree"?

    ReplyDelete