Tuesday, August 2, 2011

CAKE BOSS

Today the boys gave me a shock. I came downstairs to see Anthony and Matt watching "Cake Boss on TV. Really. Shae loves that show, but somehow it didn't fit the mold for the boys to watch a food series. Matt has us watching football shows. I'm learning about some guy named Plaxico and some other guy named Ocho and where one is playing this year and one played last year and so on. We're a soccer family so futbol is what we know about. But I digress.

I finally realized that "Cake Boss" is actually a bakery in New Jersey and is filmed there. The boys got the accent down and started telling us stuff about this guy named Buddy, I think. Apparently, one of the bakers lives near one of the boys. I can't remember which one. The cast is from a huge Italian family and wow, do they bake. I even got me some ideas for the next cake I bake. Yes, it will be from scratch.

Shae is really the Roderick baker, but I try.

1 comment:

  1. I love Cake Boss...and I love Ochocince...I would have liked these boys.

    ReplyDelete