Friday, August 12, 2011

OH MY

Scott had terrible gas pains and the rapid fire explosions released from his backside were near nuclear powered. The sounds were reverberating off the bedroom walls. I put our little fan on to blow the aroma away from my side of the bed. I couldn't take it. He was in pain to be sure and I did feel bad for him. But truly, there wasn't a thing I could do.

He's groaning and moaning and saying things like "oh my, oh my it smells so bad". To which I reply "Point it in the other direction. It's awful, please do something". At this point he is in some kind yoga pose for releasing "natural" gas. I am thrown into a frenzy of laughter, slamming my hand against the headboard. You can not imagine the peppered conversation we were having. It was hilarious.

Then we realized our bedroom windows were wide open. Hmm. What were the neighbors hearing. Oh my!

Once again, Roderick's.

No comments:

Post a Comment