Friday, August 26, 2011

KNITTING

Scott and I went to Barnes and Noble today on a mini date of sorts. The girls are all off and doing their "thangs" so we made a quick trip to do some browsing, which by the way, always ends up in buying.

I found a new mystery I haven't read and several issues of knitting magazines. I love these things and I have saved them over the years and no, I am not a hoarder, although at times my family believes I need therapy. It is narrowing down the number of articles I have time to knit that really depresses. I have plenty of yarn in my stash but there are so many choices. It becomes overwhelming sometimes, but a good kind of overwhelming.

So tonight I shall browse through the mags and try to cull down the possibilities, doggies laying by my side and Scott granting my beverage desires.

And then I will wake up to another day. The life of Mistress Roderick.

No comments:

Post a Comment