Tuesday, August 9, 2011

GLEEK

It had to happen. My bff Phyllis turned me on to this addiction of sorts. I am not a patron of the arts in the true sense of the words but I do enjoy a great musical now and again. I mean who didn't love "Grease", "South Pacific", "Oklahoma" . . . need I say more.

But this is a TV show. A weekly TV show with a cast of misfits. A cast of misfits who are so good at being misfits that the series works and it hooks you. It really works. Phyl loaned me her first season DVD's and I am so hooked that I am ready for the next season right this very minute. I would stop blogging to go watch it if I had it.

So Phyl, hit me with season 2 and keep 'em coming. Gleek proud, saying it loud. GA will be contacting me soon to schedule my first meeting (Glee Anonymous).

No comments:

Post a Comment