Wednesday, August 17, 2011

OREGON BACK YARD

When we lived in Oregon, we had a pretty good size back yard, fenced with lots of grass and a huge vegetable garden. A small park almost when you add the swing set and the small wading pool. The kids would spend hours out there if I would let them. Turn on the sprinklers with that small pool and they were good to go.

Kelsey and Addison would have lunch and then grab their swim suits and head for the back door for some fun in the sun (until it was nap time). I would get them all set up and then go back in to clean up lunch dishes while keeping a close eye and ear on them.

Kids are so fast. That's all I have to say. It would never fail. I would take a minute to go to the bathroom, then head out to check on them again. Naked. Swim suits thrown to the wind and they would be stark naked without a care in the world. Hmm.

Today I probably would be turned into child services.

No comments:

Post a Comment