Tuesday, August 16, 2011

SCOTT'S PILES

There are only two things that Scott and I argue (discuss, fight, whatever) about. Spending and piles.

Scott has piles everywhere. In his office, in the garage, in the kitchen. I can take it for only so long and then I straighten, toss and organize my way. Usually while he is gone, so this was a perfect week to do the cleaning. He has those sailing classes and is not at home. Yeah. He was not happy with me last night.

Everyone knows that I'm a spender and it makes Scott nuts. I just enjoy spending. I love the smell of cold hard cash. I love the plastic feel of my credit cards. I love holding bags of store bought treasures. Scott hates the bills. I just tell him to get creative and make it work. I try to spend less. I do. But it is just so darn fun.

So we will continue to feud over piles and spending. It has been this way our whole Roderick lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment