Tuesday, August 2, 2011

SKY HIGH

Yesterday the kids all went to Sky High. It is a new place that is full of trampolines . . . floors, walls and ceilings. Kids are flying everywhere. Well, not really. They are well supervised and the place is huge so kid crashes are rare.

I didn't go in this time. I rolled down the windows, enjoyed the breeze, dozed and knitted. I drove the kids because Hope didn't want to drive on the freeway. I can't blame her. California freeways are . . . well, I'm sure you've heard hundreds of stories, most of which are somewhat true.

They jumped for an hour and when they got back in the car, well, I can't say this nicely, they were sweaty and stinky. Seriously. Hope's face was red. Matt's shirt was sticking to him. Anthony was dripping sweat. They said it was a great workout and they had a good ol' time.

The Roderick's are sending the Jersey boys home ripped and ready to hit the "shore".

No comments:

Post a Comment